What will you do
The central planning department ensures that all Reusable Transport Item (RTI) orders for a wide range of appealing customers can be delivered every day. Together with your colleagues, you are responsible for planning the availability of RTI’s. You allow all flows to connect seamlessly, and you connect well with, among other things, our drivers and customers.
You have an important role in upholding quality, reliability and service, and you know how to live up to our excellent reputation in our RTI management. So you are only satisfied when our people and RTI’s have been used optimally, and the customers are really happy.
You work with the BlueRock planning system.
- Responsible for daily scheduling Operations, act on deviations
- Responsible for correct Master data management
- Check on correct processing of the application
- Contact person for Bluerock
- Regular contact with our BI department
- Actively working on Continuous improvement together with Bluerock
- Create proposals for purchase of items based on Bluerock Forecasting
- Self starter
- Service minded & good communication skills
- Stress resilient
Education & knowledge
- HBO/Master in Logistics preferably with statistic / data Algorithm specialization
- Knowledge on forecasting, scheduling and planning tools
- Demonstrable work experience in a similar position
- Dutch & English
Interested? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org