Easy pooling, easy handling
We offer a wide range of reusable transport items in a closed-loop pool. You share the transport items within your supply chain, with the load carriers moving from supplier to retailer and back to us. As a pool manager, we take care of all the administration and ensure the quality of the load carriers. And in the Netherlands, we can also take care of cleaning. All our products are standard European sizes and can be easily combined. Find out what we can do for you.
- Our load carriers can be handled by one person and are suitable for automated processing and forklift handling
- Nestable and/or stackable for efficient storage
- European standard sizes for every logistics process
- Closed loop pooling systems based on reuse
- Our load carriers have a very long life span through the use of robust materials
- They are repaired if necessary and ultimately recycled
- Insight into your supply chain through pool management
- Most of our load carriers are equipped with RFID labels or barcodes that make smart use possible.
- User-friendly ergonomic design
We offer our products in closed-loop pooling systems. Load carriers are shared and reused by all parties in a supply chain, from the producer to the point-of-sales.
We offer a range of reusable transport items, from crates to roll containers. The ergonomical designs with smooth rounded corners provide safety in use.
Our rollies and dollies are developed specifically for transporting modular packaging and carrying point-of-sales displays.
With our products, we contribute to a circular economy in which we ensure quality and care for optimal user convenience.
We would like to keep you informed about the latest innovations in our product range, developments in the market and about our organisation and our team. Follow us on LinkedIn.
Sustainable forward thinking
Paper can be recycled 6 to 7 times before new trees are needed. This means that cardboard is often not the most sustainable solution. That’s why we believe in reuse when it comes to packaging. Recycling is good, but reuse is better!
CC-Retail load carriers are made of sturdy materials that will last for years. If they break down, we repair them. And if that’s really not possible anymore, only then do we recycle. In the case of steel, this can be done endlessly, without loss of quality. And the plastics we use can be turned into new products after regrinding.
CC-Retail thinks ahead. Will you join us?